This page states the terms and conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit and use this website
If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, please exit the page.
These terms and conditions constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer and does not require any physical or digital signature.
This website “FATAKSE.com” is the exclusive property of K.S.Onnet Solutions (“KSOS”) and KSOS reserves its right to revise these terms and conditions of use of the website from time to time. You should visit this page regularly to keep yourself updated on any changes and revisions in the terms and conditions because they are binding on all Visitors to this website.
USAGE AND SECURITY
You shall not post, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit or share any information which:
( a) Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right
( b) Is harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever, or which is violative of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 or any other such relevant statute.
( c) Is misleading in any way
( d) Is offensive to the online community such as sexually objectionable content or content that promotes obscenity, hatred or is threatening or harassing in any manner
( e) Involves spamming
( f) Promotes illegal activities or violates any law for the time being in force
( g) Infringes upon or violates any third party rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights, privacy rights or rights of publicity
( h) Interferes with any service to any user, host or network including by overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or introducing any virus or “Trojan House” into the website
( i) Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotional mail or advertisements to the website or any user thereof.
You may not use the website in such a manner as to store, transmit, distribute or destroy material that violates any applicable law or regulation or may amount to a criminal offence.
You may not sell reproduce or modify and distribute or display the content or use any of the materials on this website for any purpose. The right to use this website does not include the right to reproduce or use any part of the website or the contents of this website for resale or commercial use, including data relating to prices, product listing or description, or use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction tools.
All trademarks, brands, logos, copyrights and any other form of intellectual property used or displayed on the website is either owned by KSOS or is used under license by KSOS. No part of any such trademarks, brands, logos, copyrights or any other form of intellectual property used or displayed on this website may be reproduced or used by you in any manner without the express, written permission of KSOS or the proprietor(s) of such intellectual property.
All content of this website is the property of KSOS or used under license by KSOS and no part of the same maybe reproduced without the express, written permission of KSOS.
Visitors are strictly prohibited from using this website to infringe the intellectual property right, including copyright, trade mark and trade secret of any party or to violate the privacy of any party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
KSOS does not warrant that:
• This website will be constantly available; or
• The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
KSOS will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with the Website. While reasonable care has been taken to validate the correctness of the contents of this website, KSOS takes no responsibility or liability for the materials and/or content on this website or the correctness or accuracy thereof and no consequential liability arising out of the use of the materials and/or contents of this website.
KSOS does not warrant that this site, the information provided on this site, content, materials, product (including software) or services included in or otherwise made available to you through the website and/or its servers, or any electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
KSOS does not warrant that this website will operate error free or that the website is free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your accessing or use of this website results in the need for any servicing or repair of your computer system or replacement of equipment or loss of data, KSOS is in no manner responsible for the same. The website may also be suspended or restricted for services or maintenance without any notice.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, endorsement of any product or of any other kind. KSOS does not provide any warranties in respect of any of the products or their quality or any promised features thereof which are displayed on or purchased by you through this website. KSOS will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any defects or shortcomings or any other complaints in respect of such products and disclaims all liability for any loss or damages incurred by you arising out of or in relation to the use of any of such products.
This website is provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied, and KSOS disclaims all warranties, to the fullest extent allowed by the law, including non-infringement of third party rights, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and links.
In no event will KSOS be liable for any damages whatsoever including consequential or indirect damages, lost profit, damage to hardware or software, loss of data, information or business interruption, resulting from inability to use the website or website material, whether based on warranty, contract or tort or whether KSOS was advised of the possibility of such damage.
You hereby undertake to indemnify KSOS for any costs, damages or losses arising out of the use of this website by you or any breach of the terms and conditions of use of this website.
PAYMENT FACILITY FOR BUYERS
• You, as a buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with KSOS to purchase the products and /or services from KSOS using the payment facilities/options provided on the website.
• You, as a buyer, may agree with KSOS through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by the website on any extension / increase in the dispatch and/or delivery time and the transaction shall stand amended to such extent.
• You, as a buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the transaction price (as your sole and exclusive remedy) in case you do not receive the delivery of the product(s) ordered by you within the time period agreed in the transaction or within the agreed time period, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using the website features within the stipulated time than subsequently you shall be ineligible for a refund of the transaction price.
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank from where transaction price was received. For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the buyer (As per registration details provided by the buyer and the same will be sent to the Buyer at the address provided in the registration details)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the transaction price received in Indian Rupees.
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to KSOS in case of any misuse by the buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to buyer complying with the Terms & Conditions of Use and other Policies on this website.
KSOS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or the transaction price which KSOS may receive from on an individual valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
KSOS reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by the buyer with KSOS or breach/violation of any law or breach of any policy.
The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that KSOS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction or for any delay in processing a Transaction which is beyond control of KSOS.
7 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE*
The 7 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist genuine and bonafide buyers on the website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify KSOS and the seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement of products:
• Damaged due to misuse of product(s);
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product(s);
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Digital products
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
• Jewelry which is 'made to order' on customer's request
On Clothing, Footwear and Jewelry, qualified sellers accept 7 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
• Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
• Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
• 'Made to order' jewelry, Innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies are not covered under the return policy.
If KSOS has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then KSOS may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such persons may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the display name of such seller and /or disqualify that buyer/visitor and any related users from carrying out transactions through this website.
KSOS reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a visitor/user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, KSOS may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, of such visitor/user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from accessing or transacting on this website. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a fraudulent complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. KSOS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
CHOICE / OPT-OUT
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all KSOS and/or FATAKSE.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
By using the Website and/ or by providing your information, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Website, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information, in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of this website.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
All claims or disputes arising out of or in relation to any transaction or any activity in relation to this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts at Kolkata.